Link Recruitment Australia, has been supplying Recruitment / Training / HR / Consulting support to the Mining / Oil & Gas / Childcare industries over the last several years. Starting from 2017, supporting the building / construction and Hairdressing & Barbering industry, With fresh apprentice’s candidates. We offer a personalize service for candidates and clients. We look to link / partner with those clients and organically grow together, by delivering successful outcomes for all concerned parties. We believe all business, thrive on having quality people working for them.
- We have successfully built a process that delivers candidates, across several industries and states (Qld / Sth Aust)
- Employing Multi channel active & passive recruitment / HR processes, in sourcing candidates.
- Filter those who have current have active skills & are employable, which are sent out to trial / interview.
- Those that don’t but have the skills, but the passion for that industry. We train them, till they are job and interview ready!
- Our focus is on process and outcomes. For all parties concerned.
- No business will hire a candidate, who lacks the skills or passion for the job. We can train the skills. Passion is inbuilt.
- (That’s what Link Recruitment Australia looks for in candidates, for your business.)
Childcare: – From mid-2015. Sourced and supplied childcare candidates throughout Queensland. Covering the greater Brisbane region. Toowoomba. Central & Nth Qld and South Australia, (Adelaide). We grew this project organically, into a high-volume source and supply programme. Giving us the experience in dealing with the logistics, in supplying a major growing industry. Which has a lot of government support and regulations.
Hairdressing / Barbers: – Currently sourcing & supplied apprentice candidates for numerous hair salons / Barbers throughout Brisbane / Ipswich / Logan. We have a pool of candidates at different skills levels. That are current progressing through interview / Trial stages or being upskilled, as we speak.
Using our several years of experience with high volume demands of the childcare industry, that seeks a high standard of candidate quality. We have adapted & tailored that process for the Hairdressing / Barbering industry, to produce the same results. And have been successful in delivering apprenticeship outcomes. We offer our Job Ready Programme (APP for short) to Hairdressing / Barber candidates, lasting up to 4 weeks. ( Dramatically improving the caliber of the candidate’s abilities and experience, via a competency based training system)
Hairdressing apprenticeships do suffer from a lot of candidates, cancelling or pulling out. Not because of money. By Ncver.edu.au data. Its has to do with false expectations. The Apprenticeship pathway programme, allows us to expose those people, very quickly to the demands of the industry. Which we already apply at the interview stage. To filter out people with the wrong expectations.